Sunday, April 8, 2007

Easter Today! Sunday April 8. 2007

Easter is today! Jesse woke around 6:30am as usual, and then Ezra was soon to follow around 7:30am. Jonathon was in bed - until around 10am. He worked until the wee hours of the morning, around 2:30am, doing freelance work. The boys enjoyed their easter treats! Jesse's basket included passy's, a peek-a-boo magnet book, some balls, and a bunny! Ezra's basket included a big Chocolate bunny and some other candys, and he also received a new football! Jonathon and I received small treats (Easter Bunny LOVES us!).
Jonathon took Ezra to see TMNT (Teenage Muntant Ninja Turtles, for all you 'SLOW' people)... said it was terrific. I didn't go, I had to go pick up work today; and Jesse was not feeling well. He's growing alot of teeth right now... and possibly has an ear infection. I may end up taking him tomorrow to the doc. He's tugging at the same ear, and it's a little red. No fever though. I do have some drops they called in for me the last time he had earache type symptoms, so I am using them as a precaution!
We had our Easter dinner, and discussed the true meaning of Easter with Ezra! We didn't do traditional dinner, instead we splurged for the first time in MONTHS and had 6oz filet mignons... we NEVER eat steak - it's a huge no-no, so we just stay clear of it! It was SOOO good!
Tomorrow we're going on a family fun day outing - Jonathon has the day off, and so does Ezra! I will work at night instead of during the day as usual to make up for the time out! I can't wait to go do stuff!!!

0 comments: