I'll admit, I'm guilty of one or two of these!!
- Vacuuming over a large piece of trash over and over and over and checking to see what's wrong with the vacuum instead of just picking up the trash!!
- Throwing socks with holes into the hamper over and over (and letting them get washed) instead of just putting them in the trash.
- Turning the dryer on over and over to re-fluff the clothes that are in it, instead of just getting them out and hanging them up (I'm SO guilty of this at times!!).
- Putting what looks to be 1 ounce of milk back into the fridge in the container, instead of tossing it out and putting the container in the recycle bin... who can use that amount of milk???
- Not flushing a public restroom toilet. Seriously LAZY and GROSS! I've seen enough pee and poo between my two kids - not interested in some lazy grown up's .... especially at a restaurant. EWW.
- People who leave their garbage in the seat at the movie theatre. OH that annoys me!!! You bought it, you ate it - you toss it out!! Lazy and inconsiderate. :-(