Friday, January 15, 2010

skywatch Friday

What a delightful way to wake up this morning... Little J and I got downstairs around 7am and I started my coffee brewing, got his breakfast ready and sat down to check emails and out of the corner of my eye saw an amazing sunrise beginning...
I know there's some blog that actually hosts a skywatch thingy... but this is just me this morning watching a GORGEOUS sunrise!!
you can see (below) how the sun is peeking behind that house down below ours, and the rays of sunshine are stretching into the sky...

And finally... the sun pops up behind that house and its HUGE!! I took more pics, but I'm not that great at sunrises yet.... so that's all that really turned out!

2 comments:

koreen (aka: winn) said...

Really beautiful sky! Almost makes it all worth it. ;)

punkinmama said...

That is awesome. Makes me think I should get out of bed earlier... nah! I'll just enjoy your pictures!