Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day 08

We don't do alot of frills on Valentines day, the boys received a few goodies (few being a key word) and I got Jonathon his favorite chocolate candy (Reese's) ... it never fails to suprise me that each year Jonathon brings me flowers. I guess I should expect it by now, but I'm fairly adament in letting him know that I'm ok with simple. I've never really considered Valentines Day a huge deal, it's so over the top for some - but we just hung out at home, had a nice meal together, and enjoyed just a few sweet treats. I'm enjoying my temporary floral centerpiece!!

What surprised me even more... as Jonathon brings my flowers through the foyer, Jesse watched. Soon after Jonathon handed me my vase of roses, there came Jesse with the arrangement of flowers regularly sits on the foyer table... so he brought them proudly and offered them to me so sweet... he wanted to bring me flowers too. We all giggled, but my heart melted.




0 comments: