- Last week my toddler came in to tell me he was 'scared of the snake' he said it in such a non-threatening way, and we often play pretend with the foam 'noodles' that they play with in the pool and call them snakes.... he had walked toward the garage to stand by the car and his daddy was standing right at the door watching him, when he said that he was scared of the snake we really thought he was talking about nothing major.... we live in the city.... a pretty big city at that.... but sure enough - there was a 3 foot long black snake under my husbands car!!! You can see a photo of that snake HERE!
- Drove right through THIS last week, and it really opened my eyes to how fast your life can be changed and/or lost. The scene looked just like something off of CSI. This is our regular commute 2 x's a day, the last report was that the shooters have not been located.
- Where's the global warming at? It's been in the 40's at my house for the past 2 days most of the evening and in the morning..... I miss the spring warmth we had a few days back! East coast weather is so unpredictable.
- I think Danny Gokey should have been in the top two on American Idol.
- I heart cook yourself thin on lifetime.
- I bought SmoothAway recently, for whatever reason I was thinking that it'd be easy to remove the stubborn stray facial hair, or even the hair on the knees that always seems to be a pain to shave.... then I had a reality check - sandpaper on my skin? Doesn't even seem natural. So - I tried it on my legs, didn't work. And it was a true sign of my idiot thinking pattern when I bought it! Good thing it was only $9.99 wasted. Geez, sometimes I wonder where I put my brain?
- My cat snores.
That's all I have.... stop by The UnMom for more!