I haven't RTT'd in a while, so here's my two cents....
- My 3yo runs around the house talking about BALLS all the time lately. He's not talking about his boy parts, but with my 10yo being a 10yo - there's alot of "ball" banter lately. And giggles. And it's fine - I have boys, and no matter how bad I like to BELIEVE I'm raising them to be a WEE bit modest, they're going to LAUGH every time they hear the word balls, boys just do that.
- My BAKING sucks monkey toes. I tried this recipe and also tried making an "easy" cobbler with some pantry items that I needed to use.... NEITHER turned out. I was quite BUMMED. My mom, a seasoned baker(ha SEASONED BAKER), says I needed to use more flour (maybe add wheat flour for density) to the first recipe... BLUGH. I hated throwing away those creations.
- Our BACKYARD has become the source of summer fun for our BOYS and I'm so grateful for that simplicity. With the hubs being laid off recently (BOO) it's been a huge change in routine around here, this has been a welcomed daily outlet for us all. Hubs and I get to go outside with the kiddo's and just unwind. It's also been a fun place for our n'bors kids!!
- I've found myself ignoring my BLACKBERRY alot. I don't answer the phone when it rings lately... unless it's family or work. Random rebellion I suppose, or maybe it's this.
- One of my BEST friends just found out she does NOT have cancer!!!! Woohooooo!! Happy Dance!!!
- Summer BREAK is 1/2 way over for my oldest, he's starting to realize this, and every day he asks me another question about his upcoming grade in school. Eager beaver. Wonder how long that'll last??
- That's about all I have for randomness, except maybe that I am watching Will & Grace right now.... re-runs have become my vice. Every night at 11 and 1130 I watch Will & Grace... if I'm working I have it on in the background and yes - it distracts me for that hour.
Visit Keely at The UnMom for more bits of randomness....