Wednesday, March 5, 2008

5 on Wednesday

I didn't make it last week... but here's this week's 5 random facts/discoveries about my life!
  1. Yogurt, when presented in a cute cup (see photo), with fresh fruit, topped with a sprinkle of crumbled Oreo, makes a 9 year old boy smile from one ear to the other...that smile, my friends, is what moms call a paycheck.

  2. Children have no idea that there are such differences in race, gender, size, shape. Not until we (society in general) put that idea there - it's up to us to keep focused on what counts, what makes a person who they are. THIS is what makes the world go round.


  3. When you give your camera to kids, you are opening your world to true art. These photos were taken by a 6 year old! I love the moments captured, even the fuzzy ones!


  4. Boys will keep anything, and everything, in their pockets... This is what I found in my dryer after I heard an awful noise clanking. A compass, a poker chip, and an acorn - what were his plans I wonder?


  5. A little slice of yummy. This bar comes w/ 12 yummy pieces... I found organic chocolate and it's pretty darn tasty! This is a special mommy treat that will likely last me a week or more!! Well worth the 1.75 spent on it!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you find trinkets and treasures in the boys' beds too. I always laugh at all the stuff hidden under the covers when I change Baeden's sheets. And I don't dare throw any of it away! Like you said, I am certain it is all part of a master plan yet to be realized.