Saturday, March 29, 2008

Rainy day blues? Cut your hair off!! Worked for me!!


I've rid myself of the hair clips, rubber band bracelets, and the dreaded "mommy bun". Once again I let my hair grow below shoulder length... and once again it annoyed me. So after my haircut today, I decided to take a cue from Madonna and strike a pose... no more mommy 'do'! Fuzzy picture, and I look ever so cheesy!!
(I stand here proud that my hair for this moment has an actual style, and I'm glad it's not in my regular mommy 'up-do'.... yet, I still include the elmo couch in the background as decoration....HA!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling! It looks great on you.

I usually look to change the color when the blah's strike me.

Anonymous said...

It is very becoming!! I like it too.

Love,
Dad

Anonymous said...

I've done the same thing a million times. Let it grow . . . get annoyed with it . . . have it cut. It looks great!