Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Misunderstanding...

I've started taking a photo a day.. I'm working on how to post these, since some of them are completely random. I officially started Monday, January 14. I'm uploading to smugmug now and am almost done with my photos, there will be a special folder labeled 'Project 365' once I share the link in my blogposts... I really am going to stick with this, today taught me the importance of having my camera, simply because sometimes life just makes you laugh. I generally shake my head in the face of immaturity... but today, I was caught off guard and I found myself trying my best to keep my composure until I was able to be alone and laugh... and OH HOW I LAUGHED...
Car talk:

me: how was your day?

him: fine, I think I'm going to go ahead and read my homework book if that's ok, just to get it done.

me: sure

.......long silence in car (40 min commute, lots of time to read)

10 min later....

me: what are you reading about?

him: Uranus.

I say no more. The 12 year old in me made me smirk, he didn't see me, and I didn't even hint to him that there was humor... it was certainly photo worthy. He asked me why I was taking a photo... I simply told him 'I'm thinking one day you'll understand why'. He thinks it's some witty way of me documenting him doing homework... oh, he will laugh, and if you're honest with yourself - you did too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is just tooo funny! I enjoy your blog evry day. Sometimes I laugh,sometimes cry...but always am so proud of the daughter,woman,wife, and especally mother that you are. You makemy heart smile!!
Love ,
Dad

Anonymous said...

This post is hilarious! Ezra will laugh at that picture one day many years from now.