Sunday, December 20, 2009

hanging out together

The boys were REALLY into the game of Little Big Planet this morning. We decided to spend the day vegging out at home and doing nothing at all productive. Little J needs a haircut something fierce!!

our kids are growing up too fast...

above, I love the look on their faces, and even caught a Bokeh effect with the lights on the little fireplace tree... un-intentional really, but WackyMummy YOU have inspired me to try this effect out with our Christmas lights!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

koreen (aka: winn) said...

LOL. Thanks for that. I love how your bokeh turned out. :D

Your boys are beautiful. It's cool how they're so intense into their game. I'm waiting for the time when a snow day like today doesn't make me want to tear my hair out trying to keep my little one entertained and occupied with his cricket-on-speed attention span. Of course, it was MY fault that I gave him cookies and got him all hyped up on sugary goodness. I didn't HAVE to do that, and in retrospect I probably shouldn't have.... I probably won't make that same mistake again. Maybe.