Friday, December 25, 2009

what a surprise it was...

Please do click to enlarge each photo... it's worth it
My husband is an artist. Do you see this???? This is what he does for a living. He took OUR best creations (well, ours along with the man upstairs, of course) and turned them into works of art.
And I may be biased.... but I believe that these are by far HIS best art creations yet.

My children. How gorgeous are our children. These portraits are absolutely the likeness of each boy.

Their simple expressions, and beautiful eyes. That says it all.


I had the best Christmas gifts EVER!!

4 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Awesome pictures.

punkinmama said...

Amazing! So much talent in one house. So unfair. ;)

Tricia said...

What beautiful pictures.. Your husband does an amazing job...

Those eyes... WOW!

Brooke said...

I'm speechless... those are outstanding and beautiful... My DH even looked over to see what I was ooo and ahhhing at.. lol
Have you gotten them up on the wall yet?