Go over to The UnMom for more Random Tuesday Thoughts.
Here's what's going in my random thoughts today....
- It really frustrates me when I see sports news... for example: Manny Ramirez turned down a whopping 45million dollar deal for 2 seasons, because it simply "wasn't enough money". What the #@&! man?? Serioulsy?? When TEACHERS make as little as 39k in some states?? Not to mention, the economy is on it's ars!!! Where are our priorities in this country???
- Something else that frustrates me, when you pass someone because they're going slower then the speedlimit on the highway, only to find that in about 10 minutes they pass you... and go slow again. What's that about?? Almost seems like drivers insecurity to me... "you passed me and I have to be in first place".... well ok - but DRIVE THE SPEEDLIMIT!!
- It was 15 degrees here last night... good news is that it's supposed to be 70 degrees on Saturday, ahhhh I love the East Coast weather!! >sarcasm<
- I'm making soup tonight.
- When my 3yo says the word "crab", it sounds exactly like he's saying "crap". So I can't help but giggle like a 12 year old when he says "look mommy, look at this crap".
- I have no doubts that Casey Anthoney is guilty... just like I had no doubts that OJ was....**disclaimer: The preceeding statement is my OPINION.
- My cat needs a shave, she's a tortie persian and I'll probably be accused of animal neglect when I take her in. The other day my 10yo says to me "that catfood we buy, on the bag it says it helps PREVENT hairballs... I don't really think it's working, just look at her fur?!?!" I had to tell him that it's for inside of the tummy hairballs... not the matted mess on the outside. $50.00 to shave a cat?? Insane.
- We made a snowman yesterday, and since we live in a "cookie cutter" neighborhood, we don't really have alot of trees, we have one in our front yard that is bare. So our snowman ended up with a 1/2 of a banana for a nose, two girlscout cookies for eyes (thin mint to be exact) mulch for buttons, and a pinch of a bush branch for it's mouth... below is our masterpiece...