Sunday, September 30, 2007

Having a ball!



I was in KB Toys looking for a birthday gift for Ezra, a specific one, and found myself looking at this ballpit. We bought Ezra one when he was about 2.5 years old and he adored it. This was on sale for 12.99 and I thought, ok, that’s not bad (it came with the balls also)! I have officially realized that 5 years ago it was MUCH easier to get IN the ballpit… But, you do what you have to do for your kids, so Jesse wants me in there – he gets me in there, out of shape and all!!!

Jesse and Ezra get in there and have fun making the balls pop up like popcorn. The primary colored balls are great, it is helping Jesse learn his colors!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does ezra make funny comments about the .... um....spheres...and then giggle? Cuz that is what his uncle michael would do!HA!