Monday, October 8, 2007

I spy


Just a day after getting new shoes they were lost! Yesterday when we got home, just before nap, I put Jesse’s shoes in the drawer of the coffee table. Today, before we’re supposed to go meet Ezra for lunch as a surprise at school – I go on the hunt for shoes. They were missing! I literally searched everywhere, or so I thought. Since there are gates downstairs, there’s only so far they could have gone. I went through couch cushions, toybox, toy baskets, even my cabinet that is set aside for Jesse. Nothing!! I had given up 100%... until the afternoon. We arrived home, started dinner, Ezra was doing his homework and as I was reviewing his math work I see something out of the corner of my eyes…. Well – the pictures say it all. Jesse has found a new spot for his shoes.

0 comments: