Tuesday, October 23, 2007

It's potty time ?!?!

Maybe it's not the average blog post... but it is reality! It is early. It is ambitious. It is unavoidable and totally necessary to learn! Jesse's been showing interest and awareness of what goes on at the potty. Needless to say, I'm there - he's there. He hangs out with me, knows how to to flush. Knows what TP is for. Knows... well let's just use tact - he shows signs of awareness. All of which make it necessary for me to get him ready for his own attempts of being a potty goer. So we bought a potty today - and he likes to sit on it (clothed of course) for now. I realize we have a long road ahead before the first attempt - but we will begin to introduce it without any pressure to perform from this point forward. His potty is set up in our powder room, and is obviously mobile. But I thought it was nec. to equip him with some reading material so he can sit and read... even if he's just handing out with me... HA.

0 comments: