Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Holiday Formality

Today we ventured out to Concord Mills (close to our house and usually INSANE this time of year) for our photo op with Santa. I asked Ezra if he wanted his pic taken w/ Santa, but he said no thanks. So Jesse and I went ... I had no intentions of being in the picture, obviously, I looked like total crap hadn't really addressed my hair or makeup at all. So, as we passed the other idiots last minute shoppers in the mall, I noticed there was no one at all in line! I was suprised, the mall was packed. Jesse seemed as if he wasn't really interested in Santa, and I could tell that if I didn't hand hold him a bit he would likely cry and it would be over without a picture. So, minus my being unprepared, it was worth it for the tear free photo. Well, the way I see it, I only have a few more years of bringing Jesse for photos with Santa for blackmail and embarassment our scrapbooks. The day will come where he'll say 'no thanks' just like Ezra did today.

I looked back at last year's Santa photo and notice how much 1 year changes a baby! Wow! He was chubby and pulling at his ears because of teething, getting his very first teeth in... it's odd, because exactly 1 year later he's getting the last 4 in!


Above picture 2006 - Jesse was 11 months old.

23 months old - 2007

My SIL mentioned that Santa 2007 looks a bit like a pedifile creepy to her... and now that I look more closely, I think she may be onto something. HA!!

0 comments: