Tuesday, April 8, 2008

arrghhhhhhh!!!


Ever have one of those days when it seems NOTHING goes right? Silly question huh?, everyone clearly has those days! The kids don't cooperate? You're sick, your spouse is sick and you're just in general 'sick and tired' of holding it together for the day? I'm generally not a pessimist. In fact, I loathe them. Today though, I'm going to admit, it seems like everything is going the opposite of what I planned. There I go planning again, it's life's funny way of reminding me that I should just be happy with what I get and make the best of it today! So - I think I'll go for a walk tonight, enjoy nature....... geez - I can't even do that today! Why you may ask? Because the good old city has begun it's war against canker worms... and they put airplanes in the air and sprayed a sticky substance all around my house (without my personal approval).
1.1 million dollars of tax money spent on fighting canker worms... and I have to get my tires rebalanced at least every 3 months because of potholes in the road. GOSH!
Ok - so the sun is shining, and the temperature is a wonderful 65 degrees - somehow, someway, I'm going to breathe in nature today (preferably not in my neighborhood). That's ALWAYS the cure for what ails you!

0 comments: