Tuesday, April 1, 2008

my silly boys

In the car this morning:
Ezra: I can't think of any April Fools day pranks...what am I going to do?

Me: Tell someone their shoe is untied and when they look, say April Fools

Ezra: That's the OLDEST trick in the book... (sarcastically implying it wouldn't be funny)

Me: ok, then tell someone they dropped their pocket, that one always worked when I did it.

Ezra: What do you mean? Dropped their pocket? They can't drop their pock...ooohhhhhh!!!!!!
(He used it, and it went over well. His friend actually looked on the floor for his pocket. Ha! )


Jesse got in on April Fools today; naptime came and he decided it would be funny to sit and talk to his bear about his day. For 50 min. Then, finally, he went to sleep for 2 hours. Not before I stepped in to snap his little bear party prank.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told my oldest she could color her hair pink. She was not pleased when I said April Fool's!

Anonymous said...

Ha! that's a good one!!! I bet her facial expression was prob. a kodak moment when you said 'april fools'.