Tuesday, October 21, 2008

awarded


ME!! I was pleasantly surprised! I don't even blog for money, I blog for my sanity, to vent, to journal, to share!! HA! Either way, it makes me get the warm and fuzzies that someone other then family (family is usually bias) thinks my blog is even remotely interesting OR creative!


My terrific friend, and as we like to put it - my sista from another mista, Julie over at CoolMomGuide has awarded me with the Kreativ Blogger Award. Julie is one of my best friends and I love her dearly! I'm so glad she's joined the blog world... her posts are funny, controversial at times (politics - whew, that was a cat fight in the making huh Julie? HA!), and in general filled with Julie Wit! With this award, I am to post 6 things I value and 6 things I do not and then pass the honor to 6 other bloggers that I frequent.

.
Value: Family, Friends, Honesty, Laughter, Sincerity, Thoughtfulness


Do not Value: Greed, Ignorance, Closed Mindedness, Selfishness, Deceit, and in general I don't value mean people. They suck.


And I pass this award on to: ((I came back to add a little about why I love these blogs))
Itspewsforth - real life, real emotions, real raw
LifeasMom - great tips, sharing, interactive with her blog readers
Ittybits & Pieces - random mommy humor, great posts, AWESOME photos!
Rocksinmydryer - great tips, product reviews, links, fun giveaways!
Homemaking Cottage Blog - crafty, creative, and centered
Ramblings of a Crazy Woman - the title says it all! so many creative ideas here


To you ladies who claim your much deserved awards, be sure to post your 6 values and non-values and pass this award on to 6 other incredible bloggers. Be sure to include on your award post the links to the 6 blogs you chose!

3 comments:

toyfoto said...

Wow. Thanks for the mention. I'll have to think of my 6 ...

jennwa said...

Thank you so much for the award. I appreciate it very much.

Shiloah Baker said...

Thank you so much! You are very sweet!