Wednesday, June 4, 2008

on the homefront

Just a few quick notes:
  1. I'm sick w/ a sinus infection... anyone know where I can find one of the below contraptions? HA! It hit me like a ton of bricks. I have been very fortunate with not getting sick in a very long time... I guess I'm due. Both boys are on the tail end of their colds, allergies, sinus.... problems - now it's my turn!


  2. It's forecast to be 98 today, and 99 tomorrow... I think Friday should be somewhere near the temperature of hades also... outstanding heat for the southeast in early June! Heather, did you send Texas weather my way? Take it back :)

  3. No poo marbles yet - hopefully this is the case for the rest of the day! I really don't think he swallowed one, but it still bothers me!

  4. Ezra has field day tomorrow - in the grossest highest humidity possible! Even though he will be sweaty and gross - he's still excited!

That's it for now - back to the tissue, water, mucinex and advil.

0 comments: