Sunday, June 15, 2008

weekend wrap-up

Well - I must admit this sinus infection has been the mother of ALL infections. I haven't really been in the mood to blog/journal or even talk! I even had to cancel my lunch out with my dad on Saturday, I have had NO voice, I've ran a fever on and off for about 8 days now and in general feel like caca!!
Overall we didn't go anywhere over the weekend, we pretty much stayed home and played indoors and outdoors during the day. Ezra read two of his books from the library, hung out at the neighbors house a bit, and just goofed off at home. Jesse and I worked in our container gardens for a while, he helped me add new soil and vegitable food; I've noticed some of the squash are wilting and I worry that they're either getting overheated or not enough nourishment... I'm watering early in the morning (7am) and again around 7pm. We have healthy tomatoes coming on at about 1" in diameter right now. There's one eggplant bloom (pictured below) so far - those have been slow to mature.

We had a nice fathers day considering, Jonathon's dad came by for a little while on Sunday. I made Jonathon's favorites for dinner and the kids did some one of a kind art work for him along with their cards.

0 comments: