Friday, June 13, 2008

speechless

Literally, I have no voice. I realize that this makes some people happy. HA. I called the doctors office early this morning and managed to get enough sound out for them to understand I'm no better, in fact - I'm worse! They actually wanted to add in Phynegrin (that's prob. spelled wrong) in order to prevent me from being sick from the antibiotic... this would be great in a world where I have no responsibilities - but I'm a real mom with real kids... so I declined the offer to be what would seem like a coma on meds for days. They called in another antibiotic; my doctor is apprehensive to do that because I have a medical history of anaphalactic shock with antibiotics and with my brother's recent death by anaphylactic shock I suppose they're justified in concern of a recurrence based on family and medical history. I am glad to have a doctor who pays attention to details. Hopefully this medication will do the trick!



I have lots of journaling that I will share soon about things around here! For now, I'm trying to be on the mend!

0 comments: