Thursday, November 1, 2007

California

My wonderful friend Susan and her daughter were in Virginia visiting her family for 3 weeks. She moved to California from Charlotte not too long ago and I've missed her soooo much! So on her way back to California she made an overnight stop to visit with us. It was SO nice to hang out with her!! I didn't take any pictures, because I'm lame and forgot. Susan took some, so as soon as I get them from her by email, I'll post one of Katie and Jesse hanging out!

Today is the first day of NaBloPoMo, or National Blog Posting Month, I haven't entered on the NaBloPoMo site-I like my privacy; but I have decided to be a part of the 30 Days of Thanks hosted by boogiemum. I will commit myself to this, even if all I blog is my thankfulness each day - I need to do this for me. Things in my life have seemed sad and I need to remind myself of what I have, and what I'm still thankful for each and every day!

Today I am thankful for good friends.

0 comments: