Saturday, November 24, 2007

Taking it easy

Today was a day spent at home with our boys. We laughed, played, napped, read books, learned some new things (including signs!), goofed off in the leaves again and in the evening enjoyed dinner with Mimi and Papaw. The boys had such a great time today playing, and hanging out with Mimi and Papaw when they came over. Jesse is attached to Ezra's leg as often as possible. He sits beside him if he's sitting, when he's up he follows him all over, talks to him every chance he can, does high-five with him. He's so into his big brother right now.

This has been a very relaxing Thanksgiving weekend for us. Jonathon has been off of work since 2pm Wednesday, Ezra's out of school and enjoying his mini-break (3 days), and the only errands to run since Wednesday have been a 1 hour trip out Friday afternoon for me to grab a few items that we knew were on sale. Of course, the short travel (2 hours away, not far!) on Thanksgiving Day to be with family, otherwise it's been SO relaxing! Thankfully, I'm feeling much better now!

A random note...I found Pac-Man!! Ok, it's silly - but seriously, everyone needs to lighten up from time to time... so I thought I'd invite anyone with a sense of humor to take a moment and remember the good ol' days of Atari!!! Just use your arrow keys, enjoy!





I am thankful for the mini vacation of Thanksgiving I've had with my husband and kids at home, relaxing.

0 comments: