Saturday, November 3, 2007

Suprise!!

Today Jonathon's brother came in from Texas for a surprise visit for his birthday. Jonathon's birthday was actually the 31st of October, and his brother actually arrived last night... but today was surprise day. The entire family has been behind this grand scheme and kept it quite a secret from him. We met at a restaurant for lunch and Jonathon's dad and brother arrived separately from his mom and us. Michael (his brother) managed to come in, sit down beside Jonathon without him even noticing, and he put his hand on his shoulder and said 'happy birthday!' and Jonathon's expression was PRICELESS. I wish I could have captured that moment. He'll be visiting for a few days with us all - it's a treat to have him here!

Today - I am thankful to see happiness in the ones I love. Watching those I love smile, just makes me so happy!!

0 comments: