Here's my weekly contribution of random Tuesday thoughts...
Go over to The UNMom to read more!
- This morning when I dressed my toddler, I put his shoes on the wrong feet, I didn't notice it at all, so he brought it to my attention by telling me his feet felt yucky.
- My 3yo is obsessed w/ flushing the toilet.
- I took a shower and shaved, in 8 minutes today - makeup and hair (from wet to dry to styled) done in 6 minutes. I'm not bragging, because it's pretty obvious that I didn't go all out today... I'm just glad I actually showered. HA.
- I have a long commute to my oldest kids school, and we sit at ALOT of stoplights, and one is SUPER long... today while sitting there I noticed 3 vehicles occupied by women. Those women were doing the following: texting, putting on makeup, and picking nose. I was one of them... I was NOT picking my nose. I notice that particular stoplight, I can get a few things done.. since we have to sit through it a minimum of 3 times each time we travel.
- I saw a recycling truck at McD's (while I was sitting at the above mentioned stoplight), the truck promoted "saving the planet by recycling" which is a great concept. I felt all warm and fuzzy inside until I saw the driver toss his PAPER BAG and PAPER DRINK CUP into the trashcan right in front of his RECYCLING TRUCK. Someone pass him his sign please.
- What's the point in keeping the Obama/Biden and McCain/Palin signs in yards? Is this sortof like leaving your Christmas tree and deco up indefinitely? I distinctly recall the election being over.
- I wonder if the person who does Elmo's voice ever orders at drive thrus USING Elmo's voice???
- I need to empty and reload the dishwasher.
- The 3yo just flushed the toilet AGAIN.