Saturday, November 1, 2008

30 days

Today is the first day of NaBloPoMo, or National Blog Posting Month. Like last year, I have decided to be a part of the 30 Days of Thanks. I will commit myself this again, even if all I blog is my thankfulness each day.
Today I'm thankful for what a beautiful day we've had, the clear skys and the comfortable temperature outside made a perfect setting for a day outdoors.

We enjoyed the afternoon at the park w/ the boys. The shadows and sunlight made for a beautiful photo op. I wish I had a better camera! Maybe someday soon... HA.

The oldest has started migrating toward the girls more often...He ended up hanging with her the entire time, chasing, giggling, talking and such. We couldn't leave until he said his goodbyes ;). He'd never admit it - he'd just play it off like she was the person he happened to hang out with. There were also 4 other boys who were in his hang out group today, but 99.9% of the time - he was attached to this young lady.

The little one enjoyed the big slides at the park we visited today. He kept us busy chasing him around and helping him on the larger equipment. He kept trying to figure out why he was being shocked each time he'd slide. I finally caught a photo of his static hair. Hilarious.

0 comments: