Friday, November 14, 2008

flashback Friday

Here's my flashback....Go over to Courtney's blog to see other flashbacks!
The first picture is of my mom, dad, brothers, and my maternal grandparents (both of whom passed away long ago).... I'm not in the picture because I'm still growing!! That happens to be the ONLY photo I have of my mom pregnant w/ me!! For a long time, my parents joked with me that I was adopted, and because I never had photo proof... I actually believed them from time to time. HA.
The rest of the photos are of me and my brothers, evolving. Now one is missing, forever. My parents made it a point to have us stand together for lots of occasions. These are just a few of the photos I have. I now see why that was so important to them, and I do the same with our children. These memories are a treasure, I do remember taking each photo... well, minus the one that I'm not in of course.


“Memories are the treasures that we keep locked deep within the storehouse of our souls, to keep our hearts warm when we are lonely.” ~Becky Aligada

Day 14 - I'm thankful for photographs.

2 comments:

Bones said...

Beautiful look back. I only wish I could have zoomed in!

Anonymous said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SLIDESHOW!!!